Contextual Network Templating Engine.
Manage Network Services and Dependencies for:
- Contextual firewall rule templating
-- Templating using https://golang.org/pkg/text/template/
-- Individual firewall rules have access to the context and variables of the Source and Destination Server, Network, and Service
-- you still have to write your own firewall rules, but you will have the necessary context and variables when doing so
- Currently supports:
-- other firewalls to be supported!
- just prints your hostname (:
- Generate /etc/hosts with the option of including external /etc/hosts dependencies
* SSH Tunnels
- SSH connection shell scripts with support for Local and Remote port forwarding
Golang net.Conn Connection Pool
This package was inspired by https://github.com/fatih/pool - **This is NOT a fork, it will function differently!!!**
The main differences are:
* The connection pool is capped and Dial will block once the pool is full!
* Connections are capped with a Buffer that can be optionally shared between pools.
* Dial can Timeout if we fail to acquire a spot from the Buffer queue! (DialTimeout or similar should be used within the Dial function)
* DialInitial can not garauntee that we will always dial the initial amount due to the possibility of a shared Buffer.